Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Horoscope for February 25, 2009

"Tensions are running high right now, and you're going to have to put extra effort into not flying off the handle when someone says something that sounds rude to you. Give people the benefit of the doubt, especially the newer people in your world. They might not know the rules, and it's really not up to you to teach them to them. This person will learn the lessons they need to learn eventually, and it's best for you to walk away from any dramas that they create. You don't need it."


--- wah...quite accurate le....somehow i think my way to talk v him is ok la...i got control la...hehe....if not, really 'boom' him gao gao la...hehe...but today really very stress la...aih...big challenge waiting me la....depend how i plan to do it....i still need time to digest la....who can help me la...feel pening now....huf...jz hope will be better soon....bless for me...

1 comment:

  1. GOD Bless You ~~~

    Any people work not tension de ??
    Any people work no stress at all de ??
    Please show your hand up please ??

    Aiyaya ~~
    Why no got de ??

    ^_^

    Work .... no work ... no money ...
    Work just a part of our life ...
    Not happy ??? so .... cry ~~??
    Sad also need to work ....
    Happy also need to work ....
    So why we want choose sad ......

    Just depend how you treat your works only ...
    I also many things to do ~~
    Stress but I know other people also will same like me too ~~

    I cannot same like them also feel stress and unhappy with them too !!

    Negatif + negatif .... then all will go down and down ~~
    Negatif + got me ++ positif and happy ~~ Can natural their feeling too.

    One of my ways is I will try find some msn people ask them hello , care them , see how are them ~~~

    I wish don't let them alone ..... think other stress side ....
    In our world ~~ stress is one of the most topic already ~~~

    I wish all Happy happy to past days by days working life ~~

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete