Thursday, March 5, 2009

Horoscope for March 5, 2009

Too shy to say what you really want to say to that incredible hottie you've been crushing on? Saying something out loud that reveals your inner hopes and wishes might feel like an invitation for rejection, but in reality it's a very empowering act! So state your truth, stand by your statement, and be ready for whatever consequences come. It is better to try and miss than to not try at all and let a chance pass you by. Own your feelings by giving them the respect they deserve.

'try....u must try...no choice must try...'

1 comment:

  1. mm ~~
    Must try ~~

    today is my department manager brithday ~~
    Because sometime, she give me chance to do things,
    Give me somethings to eat ~~
    I must appreciate it
    ^_^

    I prepare a nice present that , I do it myself.

    Yesterday, Finding Häagen-Dazs® ice cream cake~~
    But not many place got sell ......
    So ... cannot get it ...
    secret receipt many people eat before ~~

    Flower ~~
    Girl all like flower ~
    Want to make myself ~~~~
    but .... mother scold me ...
    wakaka ~~

    so Just a little nice present only ~~

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete