Sunday, December 7, 2008

Smiling face in the sky on Dec 1, 2008

That Monday 1st Dec, around 8pm+, I just finished works and went back home. Suddenly, my little brother called me and asked me watch the sky. He said got something see le... Then, I saw....wow! Got smiling face in the sky le....so amazing ^^ I want take a picture of that, but unluckily no camera la....aih... After that, I knew that there are Jupiter & Venus with Moon. ^^
How about u guys? Got saw this smiling face also?? Anyway, I got received some pictures from friends mail. So now I share share here with u guys....quite nice le...^^




2 comments:

  1. I also got see !!
    No easy can see !!
    A least got some years then can see !!

    ^_^

    nice !!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so amazing... y never call me to watch... hahaha... c how good is ur little brother....

    ReplyDelete